Saturday, November 22, 2008

I know, I know...

Driving through our first Bangor snow on the way to breakfast this morning, Thom remarked that it has been a while since I posted anything on the blog; indeed, this is true and I humbly apologize. I think that ever since Thom's hospitalization in October, things have been pushed aside for the time being. I do want to emphasize, however, that I have all intentions of finishing up the kitchen over our holiday break in January. We'll be doing a lot of traveling to the West Coast to visit family but then we'll be back and I plan to finish everything: trim, baseboards, backsplash. We even made a sweet deal with Sarah & Ken (bangorbungalow.blogspot.com) to trade some technical work for some plumbing, meaning that we'll have a working water and ice maker on our fridge after the holidays. Woot! So, that's the update, folks. I'll at least try to get a few pictures up of our decorated home - it's our first holidays in the house and I'm beyond excited!

No comments: