Monday, April 7, 2008

Guest Bedroom - Take 2


Okay, I know how ridiculous this must seem but I woke up Sunday, looked at the guest bedroom and said, "Yuck." I couldn't handle it and had to repaint it. So, Thom and I deliberated and found another color, Sherwin Williams' Recycled Glass, and painted it. So I basically painted that room 4 times in 24 hours (priming, first coat, two coats of darker color). 

So what do I think now? "Yuck-ish." I still really don't like it. I think, however, I can learn to live with it - something I couldn't do with the other color. I don't know - I may be over the top ridiculous and repaint it again. I just can't seem to get it right!

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

I really like that color. Really makes the trim pop. I think it's a more tranquil color too.

Thumbs up!