Saturday, November 24, 2007

Now I'm just starting to get angry

So, still no news. Our realtor called late this morning and said the hold up was that the sellers are trying to communicate with all the siblings (this is an estate, remember) and there's one in Mass that's not getting back or something. There was no idea what the decision was that they were discussing but I have a really bad feeling. Would you have to discuss making changes if you'd already planned to make them before? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I feel like they're discussing whether or not to walk away. I just can't believe this. I will be very, very sad and depressed if this all is for nothing. I reserve the right to cry.

No comments: