Monday, November 26, 2007

Still waiting...

We're still waiting to hear. I think I'm just about ready to lose it from all of this anticipation. It sounds like this may be doable - the estimate to replace the attic floor wiring is around $3000 and they have already committed to rewiring the basement which was also $3000. If need be, we'll split it, I think. I spent a big part of the weekend looking at other houses on the market and there's just nothing else out there. We've all committed so much time and emotional energy (and a bit of finances) to this house already and I just can't stand the thought of walking away now. We're just too close!

I know I've gotten emotionally involved with this whole thing and it's not what you're supposed to do but I just have too hard a time envisioning us anywhere else now.

No comments: