Monday, November 19, 2007

Patience may be a virtue but...

I'm having a really hard time waiting for all of this to move forward. Right now we're waiting on an estimate from the seller for the chimney repair. I heard today that he is now going to get another estimate -- this is interesting. Is it that the first estimate was too expensive, in his mind? I wonder if he doesn't yet know that we're going to up the offer price to compensate for it. We're waiting on all of this to happen before we can do the financing. I just want this all said and done so I can start worrying about something else :)

No comments: