So here is where we leave things for the time being: I did finish the chair rail, dammit. You can see, however, that I still need to put in some corner bead above it. And I have no idea what I'm going to do on the other side where the tile meets the drywall.
I then got a couple new end tiles and installed those along side of the window, realizing, however, that I totally screwed this up and will now have to make a million little tiny tile cuts. Double grr.I am so taking a break. Of course, the reason I'm frustrated is my own fault. I made hasty decisions and didn't think things through and now I'm faced with stupid issues like this. Yes, ma'am, I'm done. Maybe in a few weeks I will regain my ability to see things clearly and calmly and I can finally finish this stinking project. Until then, you can suck it, bathroom.